Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still waiting

Oh my god..Its already 12th January.Just four more days I will know how my future is going to be.Haih Incik ABoo,whats wrong with you la ! You almost there,then u ruined everything.Gosh,should done better.I admit I'm a lil bit nervous about it.If thing is not going the way i expected so I'M A DEAD MAN.Shit happen...like everyboy keeps on saying that "there's always next time' but until when? I should change a lot,inside and outside.Man,u should start working ABoo...NOW !

Let say that i dont make it,so its going to be tough for me.Should start all over again.Shit,I really hate that but what can i do.Like org tua says"xde rezeki kamu la tu'.So I need to concentrate and i hope i will prevail!

my future rely on me and "YOU"...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger fara rasep said...

so,macam mana?

February 13, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger aboo said...

xok !
damn it !

February 15, 2009 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger fara rasep said...

hikmah tuh ada.insyaAllah.

sy terjatuh jugak dulu.

;))

February 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home